Our Privacy Commitment
Your privacy is important and we are committed to the protection of the personal information we collect from you.
This policy explains how we use and protect the personal information that we collect and share. Its goal is transparency and assistance to you so that you have complete confidence in the integrity of your browsing experience.
What Kind Of Information We Collect
Personal Data You Give To Us
We collect and use information which you provide to us. When you click to book, you are (as a minimum) asked for your name and email address. Depending on your booking, we may also ask for your home address, telephone number, payment information, date of birth, the names of any guests travelling with you and any preferences (such as meal preferences and any mobility restrictions).
There are also other instances where you’ll provide us with information. For example:-
• Communicating with our customer service team.
• Opening a member account, which allows you to access exclusive member rates, save your personal settings, searches, wish-lists and manage your email subscriptions.
• Participating in referral programs or other marketing campaigns, will likely require you to provide us with personal data.
How We Use Your Information
General Purpose And Legal Basis
We use the information collected about you for the following general purposes:
• For registration and to manage your account;
• To communicate with you in general, including to provide information about us;
• To facilitate your booking of ticket reservations;
• To respond to your questions and comments;
• To measure interest in and improve our products, services, and this Website;
• To engage in direct marketing or notify you about special offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you in accordance with your marking preference;
• To otherwise customize your experience with us, including customizing the ads shown to you on other websites;
• To solicit information from you, including through surveys;
• To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems;
• To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection
To use your personal data as described above, we rely on the following legal bases
• Performance of a contract: the use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you initiated with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online booking, we will use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that booking.
• Legitimate interests: we may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the best suitable content of the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes including disputes between our commercial partners.
How We Protect Your Information
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, personal data.
We use appropriate technology and audit procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical, and organisational measures to protect the personal information you provide us against unauthorized or unlawful access, interference, modification, use or disclosure, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction.
Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.